theotherstraw coconut bowls are 100% natural made from coconut shells, handmade, biodegradable, durable, sustainable and – best of all – reusable.
theotherstraw coconut bowls are uniquely handcrafted from reclaimed coconuts. Billions of coconuts are harvested every year, and most of their shells are either burned as waste or sent to landfill, causing a major threat to the environment.
But, not our coconut shells. They have been reclaimed and handcrafted into these trendy, eco coco bowls. A gift from nature. These eco coco bowls are perfect for smoothie bowls, buddha bowls, platters and everything in between.
1 x coconut bowl
- Made from 100 % natural, reclaimed coconut shells
Want to be notified when this product is back in stock?
- Rinse the coconut bowl straight after use with warm soapy water.
- After washing, ensure the coconut bowl is completely dry before using again. Do not soak or keep wet.
- Avoid extreme temperatures including dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer and microwave and extremely hot foods.
- Coconut bowls will last years with good care and love. To sustain the life of the coconut bowl, rub coconut oil on the bowl every 5-10 uses.